Thursday, 21 February 2013

my holiday is over (for me)

Yap!! It's time for me to go back to my daily routine, study :) Everything in this world is about sacrifice I think, I mean you won't get what you want if you don't sacrifice a thing. You know what i mean? No? Okay, let's just skip that :p

I will go back to Solo this evening and I'm really sad that I have to leave my family here in Jakarta. Not only my family but also my friends from high school, junior high school which I love hihi. Before I go back to Solo, I had well you call it photo shoot, with my sister.





And of course shop more!! haha so it was Dila's first part ever and she wants me to be her stylist and make up artist. I feel honored as the oldest one, so we went to ITC Kuningan to buy her a dress and everything she needs. But I end up bought some too haha


of them all i love this one :D


and so my holiday is officially over. Hello to my daily routine and have a nice day everyone :D

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa